httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Eckerman <jonas_li...@frukt.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: mod_webdav problem
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:00:05 GMT
On 2010-07-23 23:08, Thorsten Steinbrenner wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation!!! May I quote you on a
> discussion about the topic on zotero.org?

Sure. If you do, please give them the complete mail I wrote and tell
them that it's just my *interpretation* of the RFCs in question.

It'd probably be better if they reread the RFCs themselves, keeping an
eye out for everything relevant to this problem.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda