httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Vaughan" <David.Vaug...@h2osatellite.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Custom headers in Connect message
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:43:14 GMT
Hi there,

I'm running Apache 2.2.11 on Windows XP configured as a forward proxy.
One of it's functions is to add a custom header to the request using the
"RequestHeader  set" directive.

The server does not include mod_ SSL but is configured to tunnel HTTPS
traffic using the AllowCONNECT directive.  The tunnelling workings
correctly but I cannot insert a custom header into the CONNECT message.

Is there any way I can add a custom header (or even just an
X-Forwarded-For header) into the CONNECT message?

Many thanks for your help.

Dave Vaughan

==============================
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is
addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents
of this message.
All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of
the author and are not necessarily those of Global Technology Ltd.
Global Technology Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including
damage from virus. Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Global Technology Ltd in any contract
or obligation.