httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hajo Locke" <hajo.lo...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: recommended setup apache/php
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:28:50 GMT

>> I wouldn't put that in your /cgi-bin if I were you, or anywhere it could
>> be invoked directly. It looks unsafe.

> Well it doesn't seem to work that way, see this-
> http://www.itech7.com/cgi-bin/php.fcgi

but may be your users have ftp-access to this file and can change path to
binary?

btw, thanks for your help above. iam a little bit suprised you are not using
directive
AddHandler fcgid-script .php
and
FCGIWrapper
like shown in the docs.
action is part of mod_actions. i thought FCGIWrapper is a "must-have"
directive to point to binary.
did you also do some tests with prefork vs. worker?

Thanks,
Hans