httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bennett Haselton <benn...@peacefire.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] where is 'apr-1-config'?
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 01:05:46 GMT
At 01:08 PM 7/17/2010, Eric Covener wrote:
>On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Bennett Haselton
><bennett@peacefire.org> wrote:
> > Has anyone here ever used apr-1-config?  I'm still completely
> blocked on
> > this step and there's nothing in the apache.org documentation
> about how to
> > get apr-1-config if you don't have it.  Can anyone point me somewhere?
> >
> >        -Bennett
>

>It comes with the APR library.  Maybe your packages for APR split it
>out into a -dev package.

Unfortunately I have no idea what any of this means.  Is there
documentation on how to do this that's aimed at people who don't
already know how to do it, rather than as a reference for people who
have done it before?

Most documentation on this, seems to exist to jog your memory if
you've done it before and just want to use it as a reference.  It
doesn't seem to help much if you're new to the subject matter.

         -bennett