httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Hughes" <john.hug...@secid.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: mod_headers edit Set-Cookie problem
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:48:51 GMT
We are trying to use mod_headers to append the httponly parameter on a HTTP
response.  We are using the latest 2.2 version

But we can't seem to get it work

To simplify our testing we have written a small cgi program to emit a
set-cookie header.

When we add the following line to the httpd.conf file:

	Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;Secure;HttpOnly

The parameter is not added.  It is the only set-cookie header that is
issued.

We have tried many different options and the edit function never seems to
"kick in".

Any ideas?

Many thanks

John