httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] APR requesting login for images??
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:54:02 GMT
On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Tony Anecito <adanecito@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using APR with tomcat 6.0.20 and I setup for performance reasons several virtual
hosts each pointing to a folder where a set of images resides. For some reason when accessing
the images (thumbnails) I get requests to logon to access the image. I noticed this is requested
from different locations such as work or even when traveling accross the country from different
wireless using a regular laptop running XP and IE 6. It also occurs using IE8 on Windows 7.

> Any ideas what to do? Is there some config I need to do?
>

> Thanks,
> -Tony

Bit confused - apr is a library which ASF use to build cross-platform
software, like httpd.

Do you mean httpd rather than APR?

Cheers

Tom