httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication proxy over proprietary module
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:49:54 GMT
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Petr Hracek <phracek2@gmail.com> wrote:
> satisfy any was deleted and with slash is also not working.
> The same error 404.

Tough to guess why it didn't get proxied without looking at verbatim
doc. If it doesn't get proxied, it won't match your <Proxy *>.

> in the Virtual Host section I have RewriteRule section as well and at
> the and is mentioned:
> RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)$              ${unity:$1|/$1} [L]
> RewriteRule ^/([^/]+)/(.*)  ${unity:$1|/opt/apache/htdocs/ssldocs/$1}/$2 [L]
>
> which is used for my proprietary module.
> In the handler in that module is not any redirecting to the proxy and
> when the authentication/authorization is done succesfully then each
> functon return is OK.

Can't such a rewrite short-circuit ProxyPass?  Try moving your
Proxypass directives to rewrite so you can make sense of  / control
the relationship.

> Could there be a problem that handlers like post_read_request are not
> mentioned for handling Proxy Request?

No.  But you could simply add a logging call to your module to debunk
such a thing.
--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com