httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tapas Mishra <mightydre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Recording X-Forwarded-For header in HTTP request
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 04:40:55 GMT
Actually I am able to get the X-Forwarded-For fields on servers which
are running Ubuntu and I have done same configuration on them.
In CentOS I am not able to get them.With same configuration.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Emmanuel Bailleul
<Emmanuel.Bailleul@telindus.fr> wrote:
> [...]
so these headers should rather be available in your backend's logs (if configured), I guess.

> Emmanuel

Tapas