httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] NameVirtualHost Directive - - - - Multiple SSL virtual hosts
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:02:12 GMT
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Jeff Shearer <jeff@shearer-family.org> wrote:
> Thanks that's great news.
>
> I am still trying to resolve this error message I am getting.  Eric said I need to be
certain that my NameVirtualHost and VirtualHost directives matched literally.  I reread the
documentation on http://httpd.apache.org and see what I believe is the same statement said
differently.  That the directives must match.  I checked each of the directives on my development
server and they match.  Here are the greps:

> NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80>
>
> I also carefully verified that my /etc/hosts include a fqdn for each of the VirtualHosts
served from my development server.  Yet, I get the following error:

> [Sun Jun 06 14:02:11 2010] [warn] NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80 has no VirtualHosts
>
> I am going nuts here with this.  What am I missing?

This happens when you have more than 1 "NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.93:80".

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com