httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Mennens <carlosw...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Two Sites on Apache
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:01:45 GMT
I have a single CentOS server with two separate NIC's. I was asked to
install an internal Wiki on Apache but have that dedicated to one NIC
so it's internal only. Then have just a site running on Apache on the
2nd NIC which is externally accessible. I have never done anything
like this and would like to know how difficult this would be on a
single stand alone server that I have above?

Please let me know what you think can be done here.