httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Login too many times??
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:30:22 GMT
Hi All,

I noticed from behind a firewall that I have to log into each Apache virtual host. I do not
seem to remember to have to do that when I had my files under 1 host. What happens is I have
virtual hosts assigned to specific contexts and when I hit that page I have to login multiple
times once for each context associated with a host. Also, the images that are associated with
the contexts show up as red x's till I login.

Is that expected? If so what can I do to workaround that? Is there some config setting I should
use?

Thanks,
-Tony