httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Maguire <wormpe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] FreeBSD apache problems
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:20:40 GMT
Hi I have encountered a problem using apache 2.2 on freeBSD. Every
time I start the server it says somthing like:
Httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get () failed for .LAN
Httpd: could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, useing 127.0.0.1
[warn] (2) no such file or directory: failed to enable the 'httpready'
Accept filter

I have looked through the Internet for solutions but none seem to
work. If you need to know anything more I'm sorry if I left it out