httpd-users mailing list archives

From "HERALD" <herald.j...@avenues.info>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Help required for Configuring Apache Web Server For High Availibility
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:56:56 GMT
Hi

Thanks  Alin

The 502 bad gateway error is  followed by these error

.         java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

.         Blank request

.         java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

Due you think all these are due to Jboss server.

Best Regards

Herald Jose

Ph: - 91 22 67425555 Ext :-( 906)