httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jarl Friis <j...@inseeto.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Send email upon HTTP response 500
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 09:09:50 GMT
Hi.

I am looking for a module that can send me emails every time a HTTP
500 Response is returned to the user. The point is that I am hosting a
(rails) web-application and I would like to get notified every time
something went wrong.

I have looked at mod_tee, which could probably do the job, however it
seems very unmature. Then mod_diagnostics, but that seems mostly for
debugging other modules.

I also seem to remember that apache httpd can send email on certain
events (reponse 500) even without an additional module. But searching
for "apache send email" is useless as these words are all over the
internet.

Please help.

Jarl