httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <dsmit...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SCGI for specific extensions
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 14:17:45 GMT
I created a custom SCGI process and I'd like to only pass requests with a
.gsp or .gspx extension to be handled by the process..
The problem I'm having is that it I've not been able to get specific request
sent to the scgi process by extension, but rather I've only been able to
tell it to process everything and to exclude certain extension and folder.
This doesn't work well, because I don't know everything I will need to
exclude.

I just want .gsp and .gspx files to be handled via SCGI.  Any suggestions ?

My lighttpd config is here, and it works:
http://code.google.com/p/easygsp/wiki/InstallEasyGSP

         LoadModule scgi_module modules/mod_scgi.so
         SCGIMount / 127.0.0.1:4444

         <locationmatch
(\.js|\.gif|\.jpg|\.ico|\.css|\.swf|\.png|\.tiff|\.jpeg|\.json|\.zip|\.tar\.gz|\.mp3|\.doc)+$>
             SCGIHandler Off
         </locationmatch>
         <locationmatch "/images|css|js|docs/">
             SCGIHandler Off
         </locationmatch>

         <IfModule dir_module>
             DirectoryIndex index.gspx index.gsp index.html
         </IfModule>

         # point to $EASYGSP_HOME/webapps
         DocumentRoot "/easygsp/webapps"

         # point to $EASYGSP_HOME/webapps