httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Johnson <john...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Multi domain certificate and named virtual hosts
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 11:03:20 GMT
      Hi.

      I really need to talk to someone offline who has multi domain certificates and
named virtual hosts configured, up and running please.  I'm using CentOS 4.7 and
5.4 with Apache 2.x.  Help greatly appreciated.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |I'm continually amazed by mankind's seemingly
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |infinite capacity for stupidity.    Me

dispose of the e-mail.