httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Castellow <kev.castel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirecting / to non slash
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 16:57:23 GMT
Ahh.  I didn't read it correctly.
What result is desired when "/foo" is going to be served?
Do you want a directory listing, a default page, or is "/foo" a default page
without an extension?
Maybe that would help me understand the end goal because a directory still
has to have a default page of some sort.

But as stated previously by Tom Evans, the answer may not help your search
engine goal.

Regards,
Kevin Castellow