httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirecting based on the Country
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 12:31:12 GMT
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Sakthi Esakiappan
<sakthi.esakiappan@mercuryminds.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have 2 sites domain.com & domain.co.uk which has separate data. We want
> the UK customers to land only in domain.co.uk and reset of the people should
> land in domain.com. Is there any possibility for doing this Apache

mod_negotiation would look at the accept-language request header.

There are a number of pages on the web that discuss/provide/sell using
IP ranges to identify based on geography instead.  One such module is
here: http://www.maxmind.com/app/mod_geoip

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com