httpd-users mailing list archives

From Devraj Mukherjee <dev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Multiple IPs NATed to apache
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:52:26 GMT
If you have NATed the addresses, the local interface has no idea about
the external addresses. Hence the VirtualHost will be defined on the
local IP. I don't see this to be a problem  unless you want to use
SSL.

Or map each external IP to a different internal IP, for transparency
in your configuration.