httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: {SPAM?} RE: [users@httpd] UTF-8 strings through ap_log_cerror
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 23:24:39 GMT

On May 1, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Luis Neves wrote:

> mod_authz_ldap has another way to validate a certificate. Instead of using the issuer
and subject fields I will try to use all the client certificate as the validation field, this
way I dont have to deal with utf8 problems, I hope...

That might work: the unparsed certificate would not have been mangled by httpd.  If whichever
program ends up parsing it does adhere to the RFC, you'd end up with the right data.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org