httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Luedtke, Terry (NIH/NLM) [E]" <Terry.Lued...@nih.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] Missing REDIRECT_ERROR_NOTES in Apache 2.2?
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 16:51:38 GMT
Hi, I'm upgrading an Apache 1.3 server to 2.2. There's an error document CGI that relied on
the environment variable REDIRECT_ERROR_NOTES to determine the file path Apache couldn't find.
The CGI works fine with 1.3, but 2.2 doesn't appear to set that variable. Was that dropped
between versions, or am I missing a setting. Is there any other way to get the file path within
a cgi handling 404's? In 1.3 I get: REDIRECT_ERROR_NOTES => File does not exist: /www/htdocs/missingfile.html
== Terry Luedtke