httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: HTTP doesn't work after upgrading from 2.0.55 to 2.2.15
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 04:14:19 GMT
On 5/27/2010 11:04 PM, Chen Chien-Yu wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> Refer to your words, so it's a bug in the bucket brigade mechanism?
> Should I report it to the Apache bug system?
> The two buckets are processed in the ap_core_output_filter(), and in the
> case of EOS bucket (APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS is true)
> That's why, the specific two buckets aren't sent out anymore..?!

There is no bug in the core, when EOS is hit, that's it.

What module creates this missing 5 byte bucket?  Was it a 0 len chunk header?
If that never hits the wire, it sounds like it could be a bug, but I've seen
no other reports of similar buggy behavior in 2.2.15, so I tend to suspect a
module, and most likely an external one.