httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Halicky <p...@halicky.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache hanging whole system
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 11:42:56 GMT
Hi Igor,

I use awstats, but that also doesn't show too much (I looked at the
actual logs of apache in the period when this problem happened). I also
think it's either PHP or MySQL, but there are very many scripts on the
server, first I'd like to know which script/file is causing this, then I
can look at the script and see what could be causing this.

I've created a small script that checks the loadavg every minute and if
it's above 3 it logs output of ftss into a file. Now I just have to wait
for the problem to occur again.

Peter