httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wang, Mary Y" <mary.y.w...@boeing.com>
Subject [users@httpd] The requested URL ....was not found on this server - Scratch my head
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:34:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading to httpd 2.0.46.  I'm getting this error when it goes to this
URL https://devbrass2.ana.bna.boeing.com/projects/ms-tools-charts/ .  The page showed as "The
requested URL /projects/ms-tools-charts/ was not found on this server."   The ssl_error_log
showed "File does not exist:                     /usr/brass/www/projects/ms-tools-charts/,
"

I read several blogs and postings, and many people suggested using the RewriteEngine directive.
 I've never used the rewriteengine directive in the previous apache configuration (it worked
before).

In the httpd.conf file
I have defined the following:

ServerName devbrass2.ana.bna.boeing.com:443

DocumentRoot "/usr/brass/www"

# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
<Directory "/usr/brass/www">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

I'm running on Redhat.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Mary