httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Belov" <ml.vladimbe...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] perfomance of Apache on Windows
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:19:58 GMT
Hello,

What is the performance of Apache on Windows in comparison with performance
on Unix/Linux?

I must make a decision between IIS and Apache. And I want to use Apache, but
in some forums I knew information that the perfomance of Apache on Windows
is more badly than on Unix/Linux. I need to use Windows OS and so can
anybody technical competent person answer?

Or how I can ask this question to the developers of Apache?  It's very
necessary for me to know.

P.S. Apache Development Main Discussion List is closed for beginners.