httpd-users mailing list archives

From alin vasile <alinachegal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache module that enables ActiveX
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:37:21 GMT
what is the activex area in your html?

________________________________
From: Mauri <lain80@gmail.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 1:12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache module that enables ActiveX

Hi expert.

I'm sorry for the reply but I'm working for some days with no solution :(

I have this scenario:

SCENARIO 1)
client i.e.7 --> proxy with SSL --> web server in http (I tried https, also)
wireshark output (plain text) in attach: file "with_proxy.txt"

I have apache-2.2.3, mod_proxy and mod_ssl. Below all details.

SCENARIO 2)
client i.e.7 --> web server in http (I tried https, also)
wireshark output (plain text) in attach: file "without_proxy.txt"

In Scenario 2 my browser is running properly the ACTIVEX. In the file in attach named "GET
/reports/TeeFromWeb.asp?teefile=2010420112359_2_teeFile HTTP/1.1 "
it working fine.
In Scenario 1 the browser don't running properly the activex.
If you see the attach the only difference id correlated to this GET: "HTTP/1.1 200 OK  (GIF89a)"
. I suppose that the client interprets the file as
per an image (GIF).
I don't undestand the reason.

Anyone can help me?

thanks for any suggest.

Cheers,
Mauri

# uname -a
Linux SRV01 2.6.18-128.el5 #1 SMP Wed Dec 17 11:42:39 EST 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
# rpm -qa | grep http
httpd-manual-2.2.3-31.el5_4.2
system-config-httpd-1.3.3.3-1.el5
jakarta-commons-httpclient-3.0-7jpp.1