httpd-users mailing list archives

From Renato Oliveira <renato.olive...@grant.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Creating user in apache web server
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:09:24 GMT
DO you want to have users authenticated?
If that is what want: htpasswd -c /etc/password.users <username>

Note 'htpasswd' is the command, '-c' is the command option, '/etc/password.users' is the file
to store the users, <username> is to be replaced with the username you want.

Renato Oliveira
Systems Administrator
e-mail: renato.oliveira@grant.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0)1763 260811
Fax: +44 (0)1763 262410
www.grant.co.uk<http://www.grant.co.uk/>

Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd

Company registered in England, registration number 658133

Registered office address:
29 Station Road,
Shepreth,
CAMBS SG8 6GB