httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hélène Montarou <hmonta...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] questions regarding the version 2.2.15
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:53:04 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for an HTTP proxy server with the following features:
- It has to be a reverse proxy;
- It has to support SSL certificates for encryption and a two-way
authentication: it should received HTTPS requests and be able to decrypt them as
well as encrypt them based on another SSL keys.

The use case is as follow:
- It receives HTTPS requests from a non-trusted zone and authenticates the
remote party based on the server certificate he owns;
- It forward requests to a zone that does not trust it
and for which it owns a SLL client certificate.

I was thinking of the Apache HTTP Server version 2.2.15. What do you think?
Does this version include the modules mod_ssl and mod_proxy?

Thanks and regards,

Hélène