httpd-users mailing list archives

From Derek Chen-Becker <dbec...@cpicorp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Update on TCP reset issue (kinda fixed)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:08:13 GMT
Well, after a lot of digging and debugging, I found a hack that seems to
fix my issue. If I modify the

srclib/apr/support/unix/waitio.c

file so that the line

timeout    = f        ? f->timeout / 1000 : s->timeout / 1000;

becomes

timeout    = f        ? f->timeout / 100 : s->timeout / 100;

(10 times the timeout), then things start working. Unfortunately,
despite my best efforts, I can't figure out

1) where the apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout function is being called that
leads to this timeout
2) what the actual timeout is
3) where I could modify said timeout

Anyone here with some knowledge on the guts of the Unix IO handlers?

Thanks,

Derek