httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Tosi <sandro.t...@register.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Is it possible to use mod_speling together with mod_rewrite?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:20:09 GMT
Hello,
we are using extensively mod_rewrite to identify what's the path where
the resource is locate.

Now a new requirement (due to a migration from Windows to Linux) makes
us willing to use mod_speling to match a filename not case-sensitively.

We added "CheckCaseOnly On" to the .htaccess (and mod_speling is
build-in into httpd) but after the rewrite rule has been executed, the
mis-capitalized file is not recognized.

Is is possible to use mod_rewrite and, chained, mod_speling? os can they
be used only in an exclusive fashion (either rewrite or speling)?

Thanks in advance,
Sandro