httpd-users mailing list archives

From ad ...@vitaltheatre.org>
Subject [users@httpd] unique php include_path in httpd.conf
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 23:06:33 GMT
I have several virtual hosts on a dedicated server. In a IFmodule
mod_php5c container in an httpd.conf  include file I have the following
to create a unique include path for each virtual host:

IfModule mod_php5.c>
 php_value include_path ".:/home/virtual/site#/path/to/include"
 php_admin_flag safe_mode off
</IfModule>

For one of the virtual hosts I've set up a dev site in a subdomain at
dev.site#.com for development.
In the root directory of this development site I have an .htacces file
to create another unique include_path solely for this development
subdomain.

php_value include_path  ".:/home/virtual/site#/path/to/dev/includes"

Also in the httpd.conf I have
   <Directory /home/virtual/site#/path/to/dev/root/>
       Allow from all
       AllowOverride All
       Order allow,deny
   </Directory>

The configuration is CentOS 5.3, Apache/2.2.3, PHP 5.1.6

I recently upgraded the OS from FC6 and the PHP version and I have not
been able to get the include_path to change for this dev.subdomain.
Even after restarting apache it PHPinfo tells me it is reading the
server php.ini and the virtual host include path for the httpd.conf but
it is ignoring the .htaccess file.
I've even tried putting the php.ini with specific settings in the
/home/virtual/site#/root directory to no avail.

Any ideas how to make this work or even a better set up?

Thanks in advance.