httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Gaijin <gai...@gci.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Best Practices for mod_perl, mod_python, and mod_php
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:29:28 GMT

Hello -

I've inherited a system from our development group, and I've been
attempting to find information on recommended best practices for
running mixed mod_perl, mod_python and mod_php simultaneously on
Apache HTTPd using mod_prefork.  Unfortunately, my Google-fu hasn't
produced much in the way of useful information, and I didn't find
anything specific to this on the Apache.org site.

My gut instinct is to break the installation into multiple instances,
each one servicing one of the mod_* services, but I'm hoping to
find hard information on whether or not this is correct.

Many thanks for your time,

R.