httpd-users mailing list archives

From peter pilsl <pi...@goldfisch.at>
Subject [users@httpd] easier handling of https/ssl ?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:31:56 GMT

I am hosting a couple of webpages on my apache (virtualhosts) and each of them should be reachable
via http and https.

So actually I have to copy/paste each virtualhost-section and create a port-80-virtualhost
and a port-443-vitualhost with the same content but the the ssl-stuff.
If I do some changes I have to do them two times, which I forget and ...

Isnt there an easier way to do this?  I cant specify different keys anyway cause all vitualhosts
are running on the same IP.

thnx,
peter