httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Duane A. Garner" <DJPhr...@GMail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 downloading file instead of displaying
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 03:50:34 GMT

I installed Apache 2.2 and PHP 5, I got it all working and all of a sudden I
try to open WordPress index.php and it wants to download the file instead of
display it, then Apache crashes. I restarted, still doing so, then I
uninstalled and even restored PC and it still wants to download the
index.html instead of displaying it. Any help please!!
Apache isn't even installed (removed the folder from Program Files) and it's
still doing it!