httpd-users mailing list archives

From anton <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] server Error 500: howto examine what apache got
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:41:55 GMT
Hi,

I get an error "Premature end of script headers:"

Now, I know that apache get some wrong code,
but I would like to get (to log in a file) this
data which apache gets.

Its a perl/cgi script which executes a php script and sends the result back.

How can I "sniff" what apache gets back from a cgi (or php script)??

I didn't find information about this in the wiki or in the documentation,
but other people get 500 errors too ... so there must be any possibilities
to examine such an error?

Anton