httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene ADELL-EXT <eugene.adell-...@socgen.com>
Subject [users@httpd] how to set a connection timeout for the AJP ProxyPass ? [C1]
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:28:11 GMT
 Hello

I am trying to configure a connection timeout when using a ProxyPass with
AJP.

This one doesn't give the expected result (I get a 503 immediately instead
of waiting for 60 seconds when the back-end is not available) :

ProxyPass               /                      ajp://localhost:8009/
connectiontimeout=60

In the mail archives I read other people have the same problem, but no
clear solution is given.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the
addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.

Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the
message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles
de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.