httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh E Cruickshank" <h...@forsoft.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Encryption key size
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:54:19 GMT
Apache 2.2.3 on RHEL 5.4

Hi All:

I am attempting to find a way of determining the encryption key size.
Apparently the old environment variable was HTTPS_KEYSIZE which was
renamed SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE. However this is only active if you
specify +CompatEnvVars on the SSLOptions directives.

When I attempted this I encountered the error:

    SSLOptions: Illegal option 'CompatEnvVars'

Searching for this error leads me to the conclusion that the
CompatEnvVars directive was deprecated in Apache 2.2 (and was possibly
never implemented correctly anyway).

I have done a bunch of searching but can find nothing further on this
subject. So...

Is there any way of determining the encryption key size on Apache 2.2.3?

TIA

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com