httpd-users mailing list archives

From ARTHUR GOLDBERG <a...@cs.nyu.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Exiting process doesn't trigger ErrorDocument 500
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:00:01 GMT
I set rlimit AS to protect against 'runaway' processes that allocate
too much VM so Perl dies with "Out of Memory".
The __DIE__ handler is called, but it cannot write to STDOUT (which is
connected to the TCP connection to the client) because STDOUT has been
closed.
is there something else I have the handler do so that Apache httpd
sees a 500?

BR