httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ruiyuan Jiang <Ruiyuan_Ji...@liz.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] [Announce] Apache HTTP Server (httpd) 2.2.15 Released
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:22:27 GMT
No, I did not. I just tried again and it failed again. But I found that one download at my
hard disk was good but rest downloads are not good. Thanks anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] [Announce] Apache HTTP Server (httpd) 2.2.15 Released

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Ruiyuan Jiang <Ruiyuan_Jiang@liz.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone downloaded the .tar.gz format file for v2.2.15? I tried to gunzip the file
on Solaris, HPUX and Windows and all having problem? I downloaded multiple times on multiple
days but got the same thing. Thanks.

Worked fine for me on Linux and Solaris.  Did you validate the
checksum? Which mirror did you use?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.