httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Vezzuso" <bobv...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Appahe and Vista
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 20:31:23 GMT
I recently installed Appache on my new Vista system. Under XP, I edited the httpd.conf file
to point the localhost to another directory. Under Vista, I edited the file, changed the pointers,
but the server still points to the Appache default. When I open the file in a text editor,
I see my changes, but when I open the file using Appache's editor, my changes are not there,
yet all indications tell me I am in the same file in the same directory structure using both
editors. How can get this to change and point to my directory?

Bob