httpd-users mailing list archives

From Francis GALIEGUE <...@one2team.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rewrite rule
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:34:06 GMT
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 16:56, Richard Schoenig
<Richard_Schoenig@picis.com> wrote:
> So here is the issue I am having now I have separate servers I am trying to
> set this rule up on so that if a n=1 or an n=2 it accesses server 1, and if
> an n=3 then it accesses server 2

[...]
> RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING}  ^(n=[3]+)$

Why [3]+? 3+ is largely enough. 3 is an atom, like any character
class. And it will match 3, 33, 333, etc, whether it is written [3]+
or 3+, so this is probably not what you want.

Remember that quantifiers (+, *, {...}) apply to the immediately preceding atom.
--

Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM