httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ryan <sunraise2...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] can apache do this?
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:40:24 GMT
Hi, does anyone know whether apache can do this?  I searched and tried
alias and virtual directory but no one can fit my need.

1. I have two disks in the server, say d:\ and e:\

2. now I want to present contents under d:\ and e:\ to ONE apache URL path, say
http://example.com/d_e_content/.

Does anyone know whether apache can do this?

(notes, present ALL contents just under ROOT URL is must, this is NOT
my need since it under two sub-directories of the ROOT URL:
http://example.com/d_e_content/d_disk/

http://domain.com/d_e_content/e_disk/

thank you very much and looking forward your reply!