httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alain Roger <raf.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache doesn't start when phpinidir is added
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 07:26:13 GMT
Hi Frank,

this is what it is funny, the error.log is not updated so i have no trace.
Last time it wa updated was on 14.02.2010.
and i just updated my php installation yesterday evening.
so i do not understand what's happening. :-(

moreover i use thewindows installation of apache 2.2.14 with openssl and
there is noapachectl :-(