httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Number of https virtual hosts support under v2.0.59
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:36:19 GMT
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Ruiyuan Jiang <Ruiyuan_Jiang@liz.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response, Krist.
> The version of openssl that I am using is good 0.98l. The problem is the Apache since
I can't use 2.2.14 because the bug it has. See my another post about the page does not refresh
automatically after user logs in. I guess I have to try to use work around.
> By the way, you stated "only works with recent browsers though." What browsers and versions
work with that, Firefox or IE or both?
(from wikipedia)
Browsers

Browsers with support for TLS server name indication:

    * Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later
    * Opera 8.0 or later (the TLS 1.1 protocol must be enabled)
    * Internet Explorer 7 (Vista or higher, not XP) or later
    * Google Chrome (Vista or higher, not XP)
    * Safari Safari 3.2.1 and newer on Mac OS X 10.5.6 and Windows
Vista or higher, not XP

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com