httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark <turc...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple programs on port 80
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:46:49 GMT
On another server I run with IIS, I was able to configure it such that
different domain names (that led to the same server) would take users to
different websites, or, if none were met, would merely send it to whatever
other programs I had running on port 80. I was wondering if it's possible to
do this with apache. I would like my one domain to go to my apache site, and
the IP address to take me to my other program running on port 80, meebo
repeater. I wasn't sure how to phase this in a google search and the few
things in the http.conf file that sounded relevant became dead-ends, so here
I am. Anyways - I hope one of you can answer this; thanks in advance.

--
HOOM