httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Buyens <marc.buy...@xpragma.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Locked Apache configuration file
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:23:01 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it does not solve the mystery.
I installed the tool and used the search option to find references to
the file, but without result. I am not an expert in these things, but I
tried finding references to the file or its folder, etc. in various
ways, but it does not return any results.
Another thing that I observed is that I can rename the file, but if I do
so, the file is immediately recreated.

--
Marc Buyens
Analyst, Management Consultant&  Managing Director

Xpragma bvba
Mechelsesteenweg 254
B-2820 Bonheiden
Belgium