httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2.15-win32 compile failure (config-win.h)
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:22:06 GMT
On 3/16/2010 9:44 AM, Andy Wang wrote:

> Looking at the aprutil.mak, it looks like the default target is the
> generic Win32 Release target.
> The config-win.h failure is from aprutil.dep referenced by aprutil.mak
> (line 425 under the .\dbd\apr_dbd_mysql target):
>    {$(INCLUDE)}"config-win.h"\

That's strange that it was picked up, when I export[ed] .dep's I just drop
the include paths for the DB layers, to prevent those from being resolved.

Hacking this away now; will probably tweak apr/build/fixwin32mak.pl to simply
strip off all 'generic' $(INCLUDE)'s which really shouldn't be dependencies.