httpd-users mailing list archives

From Baljeet Nijjhar <baljeet.nijj...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot download files over SSL in Internet Explorer - where is Cache-Control: no-cache header being set?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:18:10 GMT
It is very possible! I tried changing our WebGate configuration through
Oracle Access Server console by setting CachePragmaHeader and
CacheControlHeader to public as described in the link you sent, and the
headers being sent on my HTTP response were modified, so it appears that
this component is responsible for adding/setting them (and it can't be
undone by updating the Apache proxy server configuration e.g. adding 'Header
unset Cache-Control' in httpd.conf has no effect).
However, IE still doesn't play ball, so I need to work out either a) what
these need to be set for IE/SSL to work or b) work out how to stop WebGate
adding them at all (so we can control them through Apache proxy server or
our application server).
Will update when I have more time, but thanks so much for that. I had come
across this possibiilty before, and had tried modifying a random
WebGateStatic.lst but this had no effect and I gave up. So thanks for making
me look at it again.