httpd-users mailing list archives

From Baljeet Nijjhar <baljeet.nijj...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot download files over SSL in Internet Explorer - where is Cache-Control: no-cache header being set?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:35:36 GMT
Hi i dont think there is anything in front. There is some communication with
Oracle WebGate and Oracle Identity and Access Manager but nothing that
obviously sets these headers on the response once it leaves the application
server.
I have tried lots of things:
a) set session.cache_limiter = none in php.ini
b) Header unset Cache-Control in httpd.conf
c) commenting out various modules in httpd.conf
I can add a Header on the proxy server using Header set Cache-Control but
there is still something which adds in a no-cache value after I have set my
value.
thanks, Baljeet.