httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan_Mit...@YMP.GOV
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can I have 2 httpd servers running on 2 different ports?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:16:59 GMT
Do you really need two different web servers?  You can use 1 web server to
listen on two different ports.  Just duplicate the sections with the ports
numbers in the one configuration file.

If in fact you really do want two different web servers, you will need two
completely different configuration files.  Add '-f <filename>' to your
apachectl command to point at each configuration file.

Dan

Please respond to users@httpd.apache.org